Pages 1 - 4

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Pages 1 - 4

Post by MasterOfMasters on Sun Jul 30, 2017 12:05 am

+ Chapter 1: Kingdom Hearts - Living While Awake +

- - - This is a book as you can see, its not just some ordinary book, its a book that keeps track of many things many secrets many untold events and the future of this universe that we exist in now. This realm of light as one would call it. First I know there is a lot of confusion that is going "Oh no, not a long introduction I cannot deal with that." Well you'd be close to right but so far from the truth I'm only allowing you to see a bit of the events that are to come. As you explore this universe we call home.

I have chosen my apprentices to help guide you through-out this lovely adventure though they may seem a bit off they are here to help and protect the universe from a large amount of danger from the darkness that is hanging over at the future. This is the part where I give you a pad on the back and welcome you to the world. But see the problem is right there, I cannot do that just yet nor can I allow my apprentices to that for me. I plan to give you several heads up about things. First the world you are in just one of many connected together, secondly I'm a bit crazy but I left wonderful gifts for everyone to have fun and enjoy. Finally...I'm always watching...

Now that you know those three little things lets have fun with the show shall we, my apprentices will be able to read this book to only themselves after page 6 of course you won't get to see but neither will anyone else but them. So don't feel like you lucked out I promise you did not or you were kicked from the meeting, well like i said you are the main character or so you thought you were but I see us meeting at the very end of the cross roads very soon or sooner than expected I promise you that much for sure. Man here I go just ranting on it seems well let me start off with something for you so you do not get bored with what you are going to be doing base upon everything else you do here. Now again you are from a different world and this place will be completely NEW to you but hey i'm here now to help until the time comes where i disappear, dim or fade whatever you call it.

I will show you the powers of light and darkness, the reasons why "You" were chosen, then the weapons you will wield and the paths that are open to not just yourself but that will ripple across the timeline as you progress effecting not one person but many and to all within the universe to which will set all the events that I have for seen coming to this universe. Amazing right well somewhat amazing I mean heck it could just be a joke right right! Ah no worries time get started if anything.

x Page 1 x

Last edited by MasterOfMasters on Sun Jul 30, 2017 1:28 am; edited 3 times in total

MasterOfMasters
Admin

View user profile http://kingdom-hearts-lwa.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Pages 1 - 4

Post by MasterOfMasters on Sun Jul 30, 2017 12:49 am

- - - Now comes the fun as you can see next to these words i have written.
< This thing here, oh its a wonderful little tool some will get others maybe not it all depends on what path they want to choose again. This is called a "Keyblade" I know right it doesn't look like a blade more a key to the front door of something bigger right, I know lame name I do not make them sadly I just follow from what I have seen and i'm writing to you about. Well anyway, these weapons help slay creatures of the darkness, releasing the hearts from them allowing to return from the darkness to the light. Sweet like thing about them is their abilities to become stronger as you grow over time. New bonds unlock new powers so remember that as you progress through the worlds. OH I forgot to tell you about the creatures that you are going to be facing silly right, a world with no enemy would be WEIRD.

< This is a basic form of a heartless, they are born from the "darkness" of Somebodies. The stronger the darkness the stronger the heartless, once born they continue to feed more on those that have strong hearts in order to gain more powers. So be careful as they can attack different worlds causing more problems for just me well...more or less you than me. Oh and the stronger they get well they can be a hassle to where you are going to need some friends to come along for the ride in defeating this keys.

< Now this little guy EVERYONE is going to love, cause things are going to get pretty hectic here soon. So, these little guys are Spirits or Dream Eaters of unique abilities. First they are friendly but if one should fall into darkness well they will turn into something that is more nightmarish. But I have fate you guys know the right path, upon doing this they allow you to grant certain abilities; well to find some rare items or even obtaining powers so good luck. Now remember...if one should fall to darkness or fade the same happens to these little guys and there is no coming back from this.

With that being explained I guess its time we move on to the things that are to come to this world. You see the world is coming to an end in a way but when I cannot say or anything but it seems that I have to allow you to unlock more and more of yourself than anything. Now so with that being said I thing its time to turn to the next level of things if anything.

x Page 2 x

Last edited by MasterOfMasters on Wed Aug 16, 2017 4:46 pm; edited 1 time in total

MasterOfMasters
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by MasterOfMasters on Sun Jul 30, 2017 1:27 am

- - -With that being said I can only allow so much to be said with things coming to the way they are. Now the what you are made off are not just mushy mushy disgusting things. You have a body oh look at that, then you have your heart I hope its still beating if anything, finally the mind oh the wonderful thinking thing in your head! surprise! Anyway continuing on with that the most important thing of all is the Heart it can fall so easily to either the darkness or the light with even the most simplest things.

Its time to express the first event to happen, a darkness shall appear within this world one with great powers that would seem to be overwhelming but it can be defeated and upon defeating it you will understand that working to fight against the darkness will be the key part of everything in this. After which the ocean of the stars will bring a crashing wave to show that the links have opened and connected to more worlds than just this one.

But with the paths to different worlds, the darkness will also follow behind after the ocean has settled those with blades of light will defeat those of darkness however soon those that have collected light will turn that light into darkness to obtain powers that should never have appeared. From this point the blades of light will soon have blades of darkness facing against one another. In time it will seem small but it will grow like a seed planted in the soil of waiting to sprout taking control of everything.

In which, the fated land will be the battleground for a great war. Light will see defeat and expire, while darkness prevails evermore. Now...with that I cannot say how long it takes for this but I can at least give you some hints to darkness that you will need to be ready for if any. For one normal weapons will not work on it so I will give you a bit of a helpful advice, the darkness has a side that seems to be gentle if you can find it. Though it will summon some friends to help protect it. I say defeat them as much as possible, because hey never know they could drop some interesting things for you.

Oh...man I completely forgot so I have no idea what this is or where it came from but its freaking awesome! So this guy is collected when defeating heartless and the stronger the heartless the more you can obtain now now its not all heartless sadly its only special ones. While you obtain these little guys I've decided to call them "Lux" for fun cause they have a funny look to them like stars. Either way they are used to help purchase certain things within the world but hey most shops won't take them so be careful, now the thing we use for currency, is this cute looking thing, looks like a ball that was kicked around oh well. Save up, purchase many things to keep yourself safe and ready for anything.

x Page 3 x

MasterOfMasters
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by MasterOfMasters on Sun Jul 30, 2017 1:36 am

- - - Now that everything is out of the way its time for me to explain myself to you. I have come into existence long before this world even came to be. I have watched and foreseen the future and its events that will unfold. Do I wish to stop the events? Do I wish to find away to eliminate all events to come? No, I wish to see how the outcome of the events are treated, sadly again I there will be more to come with that passage. But even so I shall introduce the coming apprentices that I have trained and what they will be doing and following the orders of what I pass down to them.

Now now, after I dim, fade or disappear. No worries I have will leave it up to the new leader to keep the others in check and they will follow their roles perfectly and see to it that they will not only keep the world safe but also train great keyblade wielders like yourself.

Now, shall we begin the story of your journey...
x Page 4 x

MasterOfMasters
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top